Never take someone's feelings as a joke.You will never know how much it fucking hurts.

Feeling Quotes

Girl express their feelings via tears boys express their feelings via beers

Feeling Quotes

Feeling is when you look at him and he is

Feeling Quotes

I love you,not only for what you are,But for what i am when i am with you.

Feeling Quotes

I like when people open up to me,I feel like they can trust me.It,s a good feeling.

Feeling Quotes

I miss your love i miss your touch but i'm feeling you everyday.

Feeling Quotes

"Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone.Lonely is a feeling when no one cares."

Feeling Quotes

The more you hide your feelings,The more they show.The more you deny your feelings,The more they grow.

Feeling Quotes

Sometimes you have to stand alone,just to make sure you still can

Feeling Quotes

The best feeling in the world is...When you look at that special person And they are already smiling at you.

Feeling Quotes

The worst feeling is not being lonely,sometimes it's being forgotten by someone you can't forget!

Feeling Quotes

I hate how easily i remember the things you would rather forget.

Feeling Quotes

"The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up"

Feeling Quotes

When you feel down go be a blessing to somebody else

Feeling Quotes

You promised that you'd never leave where are you now?

Feeling Quotes

 
Top